Get to know what data we collect from you and how we use it. This will help you to make informed decisions about the information that you share with us.
What information we collect about you
- contact information such as email address;
- unique identifiers such as username, account number, password and IP addresses;
- information about visit to our website, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), views, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information;
How we use your information
We collect user information in order to provide with a safe, efficient, and customized experience with Dandaro Online. We use your information for the following specific purposes to:
- register with a Dandaro Online account;
- notify about changes to our services;
- ensure that content from Dandaro Online is presented in the most effective manner;
- send marketing communications, in case the user consented to the service;
- administer our platform and for internal operations; including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- keep our site and our services safe and secure;
- measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to users and through advertising agents;
- make suggestions and recommendations for improving our platform;
Sharing your information
We may disclose data to provide our services, to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, liaise with judicial or regulatory authorities where required under applicable law, and protect our rights and property.
Links to Other Sites
How we protect your information
We ensure that there are appropriate technical, physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards in place to protect personal details from unauthorized access. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Bear in mind that the transmission of information via the internet (including by email) is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site. That means any data transmission is at user’s own risk. Once we have received the information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
How long we keep your information
We receive information when you view content on or otherwise interact with our services, which we refer to as “Log Data,” even if you have not created an account. For example, when you visit our websites, sign into our services, interact with our email notifications, use your account to authenticate to a third-party service, or visit a third-party service that includes Dandaro Online content, we may receive information about you. This Log Data includes information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms (including those not submitted as queries), and cookie information. We also receive Log Data when you click on, view, or interact with links on our services. We use Log Data to operate our services and ensure their secure, reliable, and robust performance. For example, we use Log Data to protect the security of accounts and to determine what content is popular on our services. We also use this data to improve the content we show you, including ads and to improve the effectiveness of our own marketing.